General Question

DIVISTROM is a design & print company, all products are unique and produced per order. Returns or exchanges are not supported if you ordered a wrong size, color, or simply doesn’t like the product. Our Print Team  don’t have inventory space to keep the unwanted items. However, we can offer a replacement order free of charge, if there are any issues with the order, like manufacturing error, printing issues and such.

Thanks for shopping with  DIVISTROM

Well, that depends on your  location, as well as the amount of products you are ordering.
– United States:       (Free Shipping)
– Canada:                  (Free Shipping)
– United Kingdom: (Free Shipping)
– rest part of the world: (Flat rate shipping- $19.99)
Orders above $800: (Free Shipping)

We can ship to the following locations.

North America

Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United States (including commonwealth of Puerto Rico and unincorporated territories of the United States).


Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican


Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia


Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen

South America

Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela


Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New, Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu


Belarus, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, China, Pakistan

Thanks for shopping with DIVISTROM

After submitting your order, we’ll  send you  an email as soon as tracking information is available

Please be aware that our UK shipping agents sometimes  do not provide tracking information and orders shipping from the UK internationally may take 5-31 days to deliver.

Express Shipping

Shipping within the United States, are mostly  express shipping –  delivery is carried out within 2-5 business days.

Should you have any questions? Please feel free to  send us an e-mail:

70%  of all our products are from the United States and the rest 30% are split between Canada  and the European Continent.

Some tshirts printed via DTG methodology may have a little odours due to the pretreatment and curing process that t-shirts go through in production. This is absolutely normal and will disappear after a wash.

No, kindly shop with confidence. When an item is ordered from our websites, it undergoes Quality Check before shipment.

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.